Monday, August 3, 2009

From the HEART!!

Had thought that I would start blogging on a good note but somebody had something else in mind.Today as I write this I bereave the loss of a team member.We didn't work together but still I felt his huge absence when I first heard of his passing away.A jolly good guy whose face I remember to be always smiling.A guy who was working hard on a project and who fulfilled his duties unto death.I say this because it may seem strange but even death struck him after he fulfilled his duties for the project he was on.
Played a crucial part in the team's success even on the cricketing field.But yet he was leaving in my so believed virtual world.A few drinks ,a wrong turn and life sped away from him.A mother lost his son of whom she must have seen many a dreams.She must be the only one whose wound will take a lot of time to heal.
A few minutes of silence and a condolence mail was all that took the world to forget him.The next day everybody was back again celebrating birthdays ,planning outings etc.No I am not complaining but that is how this world is,isn't it?.

No comments:

Post a Comment